Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mini Target trip--- paid $0.21 on $9.11 worth of groceries

I don't go to Target too often. I prefer Publix & Walmart as their overage policies can cover tax {and I do love to come out of a store with money in my pocket), but I will go to Target if there are enough free or super cheap deals to catch my eye. I had a bit of time today after a dentist appt, so I popped in to check it out.

Here's what I got:

-2 Gold Bond powders, trial size @ 0.97
----used 2 $1/1 printable coupons from here
-1 Welch's Fizz 4 pk @ 2.06
----used 1 $2/1 printable coupon (no longer available) & $1/1 Target printable coupon
-1 Iams cat food trial size @ 3.00
----used 1 $3/1 Iams cat/dog food coupon from the 1/29 P&G insert
-1 Up&Up Ibuprofen 24ct @ 0.97
----used $1/1 Up&Up Pain Relief Item Target printable coupon

I went to a non-Super Target so they only had a small amount of Activia yogurt (which was all out). I did not get to use my two $1/1 & the Target $1.50/1 coupons I wanted to, but I will just head to the one down the street to check. I also saw some $1 3ct Quaker Granola bar pks. I have to check my $1/2 coupon to see if there are size restrictions. If not, that's 6 granola bars for $1.

No comments: